Membership prices 2015
1 Year – £12
Life – £45
You can now pay by direct bank transfer: email Lucy Yuan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the account details. Make sure you put your name and year as a reference e.g. ZoeAppleton4 otherwise identifying who has paid will be an issue.
Alternatively, you can pay by a cheque made out to CUVS, either given to your year rep or put in Lucy Yuan’s pigeon hole at the vet school.
- Cheaper tickets to CUVS events – Dinner Dance, Cherry Party, Panto etc.
- Free entry to CUVS talks (inc pizza!)
- Sick deals on nights out- £3 entry for all the Big Fish Ents club nights:
- Monday @ Lola Lo – Mi Casa Su Casa//Shameless: This is a mixture of an international night on the first floor, with more commercial music played on the second floor. Not your standard Cambridge cheese, so perfect for an escape from the student bubble with a different crowd.
- Tuesday @ Ballare – Jelly Baby: The unashamedly cheesy student night, making no apologies!
- Wednesday @ Fez – Fat Poppadaddys: New to the Cambridge scene, playing a mixture of Indy, Hip Hop, Funk, DnB, Dance and Oldies. The policy is ‘Strictly no Shite’! Ideal for those looking for an escape from the classic Cambridge cheese.
- Thursday @ Lola Lo – Let’s Kill Disco: Two floors of current and commercial hits, with just a touch of cheese thrown in for good (drunken) measure. Always busy. Always great.
- Sunday @ Lol Lo – Big Fish Bop: Reserved for special occasions – not a weekly event! Think Freshers’ Week, Bank Holidays, Suicide & Caesarian Sunday.
If you have any questions, email Lucy Yuan at email@example.com